12.08.2008

Hot Cocoa Gift Baggie

You can use this idea to put anything in -- candy, cookies, gift cards, make up, toy cars, etc.  This is the medium sized bag--the large bag is 6x8"!  I used the Frosty Day paper with the mittens on it since I was using my bag for hot cocoa... love that paper!  I wanted to make sure I made myself use it:)  But it was very easy and quick to put together!  To attach my topper to the bag, I sealed the baggie with scotch tape so I didn't loose any of my cocoa, then I put two strips of Sticky Strip on the inside edges of the topper, one on each bottom edge.  That holds it on great!   Happy budget-friendly gifting!  :)

Supplies
Stamps: Punch Pals
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Frosty Day DSP, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Medium Cello Baggies, Sticky Strip, Fire Rhinestone Brads, 1/8" hole punch, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Bashful Blue Striped grosgrain ribbon, bone folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: