9.24.2008

Back again...

Hi friends:)  Sorry it has been so long.  Things turned out to take longer in the hospital for Granny and she passed away last week.  So I have not been on!  I also started a new job on Monday, which is going wonderfully, praise God!  What good timing he has and how wonderful his plan!  I've been looking for a job all summer, but He knows what is good for me:)

I wanted to leave you with a project I did this week.  I have one more that I'll put up later this week too!  Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL fall weather!!  :)

Lauren


Supplies
Stamps:  All Holidays ("halloween"), Holiday Blitz
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Basic Black markers, Basic Black pad
Paper:  Lovely Lilac, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black 12x12
Accessories:  Black 3/8" grosgrain ribbon, black gingham ribbon

No comments: