9.26.2008

Adorable 3D Pumpkin

Isn't this little pumpkin just too cute?!  I got the directions/ideas straight from the SU! demonstrator website!  How good they are to us... :)  I changed the stamps since I didn't have what they used, but I think I like how it came out.  First try:)  There are a few things I want to play with (measurements, the tag, etc) If you want to know how to do it, let me know and I'll show you how!  He would be a perfect centerpiece for Thanksgiving day!  Or even a place card at each setting!  

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend with this cool weather... try to stay out of the rain!  I am working on a project this weekend that I'll post next week!  Love, Lauren

Supplies
Stamps:  Pick a Petal (leaves), Whimsey Jumbo Wheel (pumpkin), Say it with Scallops (tag)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Crop-o-dile, Linen Thread, Square Scallop punch

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I just have to know how you made this!!! It's too cute and it's exactly what I was trying to make but couldn't get it right! Could you please tell me how you did this? Thanks so much!

crystalclear1216@yahoo.com