9.03.2008

10 minute Prom Scrapbook page

SO!  This was a blast from the past!  I have been sorting through the basement and have had my old scrapbook stuff in front of the couch to be sorted through and something to be done with it for oh... 2 weeks now?  hmm  so Monday night after our picnic, I was motivated!  yay!  I found my high school scrapbook and had ONE page that wasn't done!!  WEll... i couldn't put that up on the shelf undone!  So i decided that i could do a super fast page.  And i Did!  it was very exciting and quick!  it literally took 10 minutes from sitting down, picking out colors, stamps, doing it and journaling, and cleaning up!  So... go find an unfinished project and FINISH it... quick!  :)  Happy Baaaack to schooooollll!!!!!!  :) Lauren

Supplies
Stamps:  ABC lower alpha, Garden Whimsy, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Paper:  Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories:  Basic Black journaler

No comments: