8.17.2008

Pretty in Purple (... and black!)


I was given a similar card in this wonderful swap that I do through my friend and upline Robin--it is the only swap I really do!!  However, it's accent color was red and I didn't have any red bling brads!  So I changed to a color I did have... purple.  I am usually NOT a purple fan.  Very hard for me to do purple, I just don't like it.  I like it even less than pink.  Just not my colors!!  But I use them more on cards than I wear them!!  But it turned out beautiful!!  I also had to change the background (she had used Pretty Petals, the matching background) because I couldn't find it to borrow!  I already had to borrow the set from a sweet friend who had just gotten it.  I told her I would cut it for her if I could use it!!  Thanks Debbie!!  ~Lauren:)

Supplies
Stamps:  Pretty Amazing
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence
Accessories:  Ice Circle Brads, Stampin; Dimesionals, Paper Snips

No comments: