8.04.2008

I'll have a Blue Christmas...

... without this stamp set!!  haha Sorry, that was bad.  Snowfall is one of the sets retiring, and it is such a great set!!  When I made this card, the Blue Bayou DSP was still around, but now it is gone.  There are other prints colors available though:)  If you are coming to my stamp camp on Saturday, this is one of the cards you will be making!  I cased part of this card from one I found on Splitcoast by Aly Schilling.  The snowflake looks like that by using a technique called rock and roll.  You will learn Saturday... email me by Wed to rsvp, hostesses come free!!  Enjoy!

Supplies
Stamps:  Snowfall
Ink:  River Rock, Blue Bayou
Paper:  Blue Bayou Prints DSP, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip cardstock
Accessories:  Ice Rhinestone Circle brads, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, River Rock Double-Stitched ribbon

No comments: