The inside was pretty easy, the pics are 3x3 each. However... putting the brads in was a pain because I put them JUST far enough in that my hand-held hole punch would reach. So I had to try the crop-o-dile (which mutilated the ribbon... why I switched from the brads on the left to the right!!) and then finally used the crafter's tool kit and the hole punch and hammer in there. I still wouldn't pick doing it that way because it wrinkled the ribbon and I had to straighten it back out when I was done!!
The frame took the longest. Probably because I'm me and I can't do anything creative the easy way:) That's why I like to case things!! I got it for $4 at AC Moore, which was great for an 8x10 frame I thought. It was just a maple looking wood frame. First I sanded it down, then I put on 4 coats of paint. I used a hodge podge mix of acrylic paints that I had hiding in the basement:) The first coat was a Ruby Red color, then a Close to Cocoa like color, then a Groovy Guava-ish shade, and finally a Very Vanilla on top! After all that I sanded down the frame to "shabby chic" it. I dyed the pretties flowers using a River Rock and Groovy Guava reinker in an old stamp container. I let them dry overnight, but still had to wipe off extra ink. I think there is a better way to do it out there, but I couldn't find it and got sick of looking!! I used a bunch of glue dots to get the flowers to stay.
Ink: Ruby Red (edges of scripture), Groovy Guava and River Rock reinker (for flowers)
Paper: Ginger Blossom DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock (scripture)
Accessories: Cutter Kit, River Rock and Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Pretties, Crafter's Tool Kit, Earth Elements brads, glue dots, frame from AC Moore 8x10, sand paper, acrylic paint