8.19.2008

Birthday Calendar


I made this for Stuart last Christmas.  He also got a Macbook for Christmas, so he now really doesn't need this since he has all the dates on iCal  :)  Oh well.  He still liked it!  I made the calendar part on the computer and used coasters for each page.  I used my crop-o-dile to punch the holes for the hanger and to hold it all together.  It was pretty easy actually!  I have the file if anyone wants it!  Just comment and I'll email it to you!

ps--I have jury duty starting tomorrow.  Hopefully it is only tomorrow, but I probably won't have time to post until that joyful event is over!!  Until then, have fun stamping!  Lauren:)

Supplies
Stamps:  
Ink:  Basic Brown marker
Paper:  Home Again Simply Scrappin' Kit, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories:  crop-o-dile, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, corner rounder, glue stick, bone folder

No comments: