8.05.2008

Back to School is coming!!

I found the start to this cute back to school idea on splitcoast, but I can never leave things totally alone:)  I really like how it came out.  And by the way.... my husband thought the "welcome" on the card was strange, but I thought it was kind of like "welcome back"... I don't know.  You can change the sentament when you make it on Saturday at stamp camp....

When you get your new CATALOG!!!  I have them!!!  Just delivered by my hubby from the UPS truck:)  Yay... I wanted to post first so I got it done, otherwise it wouldn't happen!!  Can't wait to see you Saturday so you can see YOUR catty!!!

Supplies
Stamps:  Warm Words, Give Thanks
Ink:  Basic Black, More Mustard, Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  Basic Black, More Mustard, Real Red, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories:  Scallop Edge punch, Spiral punch, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon, sponge, blender pens

No comments: