9.01.2007

Pretties Post-it Purse

This week has been pretty hectic! School starts Tuesday and I have been spending every last second in my room or planning! We are also moving locally so that has also been sucking my time! I hope to get to my table soon... I made this for a recent workshop. I love how it turned out, very elegant. I am actually trying to make these in primary colors using the Primary Simply Scrappin' Kit for the teachers at my school. We'll see how many I get done! :) Happy Labor Day!

Supplies
Stamps:
Ink: Blue Bayou reinker
Paper: Blue Bayou cardstock, Soft Sky Prints DSP
Accessories: Pretties kit, Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, corner rounder, word window punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moving? Where? You know some of us need more information than that. Send me an email. Nancy (qlt.bug)