9.08.2007

Happy Fall Y'all!


Well, we are still in the process of moving and it was the first week of school, so my stamping is still on hold. I need to get going though for a swap due on Wed!! I made this card for a workshop I had 2 weeks ago... my first spinner! It was a lot of fun to make some falling leaves and use more of the Fall Flowers paper. And everyone at the workshop did a great job on it and loved it! Directions on how to do it can be found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/spinner.php

Supplies
Stamps: Rough Texture wheel, Give Thanks
Ink: Groovy Guava, Basic Brown
Paper: Fall Flowers DSP, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Kraft
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 pennies, sponge, word window punch, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

No comments: