9.22.2007

Autumn Bounty


Well, school started for me and we are off to a good start! Lots of changes this year, and I still trying to get things under control so I can have more time for stamping. But things are looking up, as you can tell since I am posting and have a picture to share! :) Made this as a hostess gift and 2 booking incentives for a workshop at the end of the month. We are doing a cute pencil holder that I lifted from the September Stampin' Success too. Full fall-ish workshops! Hope you are enjoying the weather, stamp happy!

Supplies
Stamps: Fast and Fun Notes
Ink: Close to cocoa, mellow moss, groovy guava, soft sky
paper: fall flowers dsp, close to cocoa, very vanilla, old olive
accessories: white and chocolate taffeta ribbon, cello bags, pushpins, corkboard

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Lauren! I love your autumn items. Unfortunately I'm in the "no time to stamp" mode. I miss it! I'm so glad that I got my family cards done at the beach. I even got one month ahead. After World Card Making day camp, I'm off to Long Island, NY, to visit my brother, then back home for two days and off to New Orleans on a business trip.

Hope to see you soon!
Nancy