8.06.2007

Groovy Birthday Wishes

Okay! So after getting back from Convention, I have decided that I need to get better about being creative!! I have so many fabulous ideas around me that I don't let myself have fun experimenting. So today, when I sat down to make a birthday card for my mom, when I normally would have gone to splitcoast or my stash of swaps, I used my OWN brain. (and NO ribbon!) What a novel idea:) I used some scraps from my prayer journal class, a new adorable stamp set, and YAY I love the card I came up with! Now let's hope my mom does too:)

Supplies
Stamps: Fast and Fun Notes
Ink: Basic Brown, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Old Olive
Paper: Kraft, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Fall Flowers DSP
Accessories: blender pen, dimensionals

2 comments:

Robin said...

Love it! You are awesome!
-Robin

Emily said...

I love this! The layout is great! I'll be CASEing that. =)I just found your gallery on SCS and loved it, so I looked to see if you had a blog. You have some awesome ideas! I'm gonna link your blog to mine, I hope thats ok. =)