7.10.2007

Zoofari candle


This will be one of the projects we are making this weekend at my mini-stamp camp! I couldn't believe how easy it is to stamp on candles! Check out the instructions for how to do this from splitcoast's resource area:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/stampedcandles.php
I used Zoofari and my markers to make this! How FUN!! Love it:) Check out my SU! website to email or call if you want to join us Sat!

Supplies
Stamps: Zoofari
Ink: Markers: green galore, so saffron, ballet blue, basic black
Paper: none
Accessories: tissue paper, wax paper, heat tool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to leave a comment on your blog--love the site name!! I have a friend of mine who is a huge Godfather fan, and she'll laugh when she sees this!

I enjoyed looking at your blog--hope you have a nice day!

Linzi
linzi@mindspring.com

domenica said...

Very cute!